updated May 31, 2023
- Tickets on sale now at the Front Desk, or call 780-496-2997.
Quilt Raffle (Summer 2023 edition), $2 a ticket. Two tickets will be drawn to win one of two quilts, made by MWSA Quilters. First drawn ticket, will get first choice of the two quilts. Draw: June 30, 2023.
50/50 Raffle. $5/ticket. Win up to $1000. Draw Date: June 30, 2023.
- MWSA Staff Updates
- Shalini Waryah, Program Coordinator, has been laid off. MWSA programs will continue as usual.
- Home Supports & Outreach programs at MWSA will end June 30, 2023. If you require these services, please access them soon! After July 1st, please call 211 for help.
- If you have any questions, please call Deb Cautley, Executive Director at 780-496-2933.
- Facility Reminders: The air conditioning has been turned on. Please refrain from opening the windows. If you find the rooms cooler than your preference, please bring extra layers to wear. Staff are not able to adjust the temperatures. Thank you!
- Important Parking reminders for members/guests visiting MWSA. With the Edmonton Transit Centre/LRT, there have been some issues with all-day parking. If you are driving here, please park in the designated areas, as listed in the attached photo. There are two main parking lots in front of the building, along with a few "Overflow" parking spaces in the parking lot of Mill Woods Town Centre. If you park in the mall parking lot and will be at MWSA for MORE than 3 hours, you will need to REGISTER your car at the Front Desk. There is a QR Code/website that you will need to log into to register your car. The designated areas DO NOT REQUIRE REGISTRATION. **YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO TICKETING FROM IMPARK if you don't register your car when parking in the non-designated areas.** MWSA is not responsible for parking lot management, and any tickets that may be issued.