Volunteer with us!
The Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) is a non-profit organization and relies on volunteers to help run our programs and services. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. We have a variety of opportunities available for seniors and non-seniors, such as Front Desk Volunteers, Administrative help, Special Events, Cafe cashiers, Kitchen Prep work, Greeters, Program Lead, Photographer, and more!!
Watch our video below to learn more about what it's like to volunteer at MWSA!
***MWSA Volunteer News***
Updated: May 12, 2022
- Urgent! We need volunteers! Current MWSA Volunteer Opportunities. We are currently looking to fill the following volunteer shifts as soon as possible:
- Thursdays, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Greeter
- Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.-2:30; Cafe Cashier
- Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Dishwasher
Fridays 9:00 a.m-1:00 p.m.; Cafe; Cashier
- If interested, please contact Brandy at email@example.com; 780-508-9359 or drop by the Centre! No experience necessary.
Learn what it's like to join MWSA as a Board/Committee Member
Online Volunteer Opportunities
|There are many volunteer opportunities with different local organizations that you can do from home while helping your community during COVID-19.|
|The United Nations Online Volunteering Program allows organizations and volunteers to team up to address sustainable development challenges – anywhere in the world, from any device.|
How to Volunteer at MWSA:
1. Learn about Volunteer Opportunities
Call our Volunteer Coordinator at 780-508-9359.
2. Fill out Volunteer Application Form
(online or in-person)
3. Follow Up
The Volunteer Coordinator will follow up with you within 3-5 business days.