The Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) operates the 2nd Floor Cafe. We strive to prepare fresh and affordable homemade meals for dine-in and take-out. The cafe is open to the general public, not just to MWSA members.
2nd Floor, 2610 Hewes Way NW
(Above the Mill Woods Edmonton Public Library)
Edmonton, AB T6L 0A9
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00 AM-2:30 PM
Follow us on Instagram: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
Like/Follow us on Facebook: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
2ND FLOOR CAFE NEWS
Updated: Nov 30, 2023
- Frozen Meal Program Updates: Currently in stock: Meatballs & Spaghetti entree, and Carrot-Ginger Soup
- Ask about our Cafe Gift Cards! We have meal cards and cinnamon bun gift cards available for purchase. These make great gift ideas while supporting MWSA. Ask for them at the Front Desk.
- Cinnamon Bun Day is every Thursday. We recommend pre-ordering, at 780-496-2997.
- Upcoming Liver & Onions Days in 2023 (Last Friday of the Month): December 22, 2023
- SAVE TIME! CALL AHEAD! You can call ahead of time for your lunch pick-up, at 780-944-5926 (Cafe Counter), Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or outside cafe hours, 780-496-2997 (MWSA Office).
MILL WOODS SENIORS ASSOCIATION 2ND FLOOR CAFE'S
FAMOUS HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
Our cinnamon buns are made in-house in our commercial kitchen by Chef Daniel. They are baked fresh every THURSDAY morning.
WHAT: FRESH HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
WHEN: EVERY THURSDAY, available at 10:00 AM until we sell out
WHERE: MWSA, 2ND FLOOR, 2610 Hewes Way NW Edmonton, AB
Allergy Alert! Our cinnamon buns contain wheat, dairy, and eggs.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING A LOCAL, REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
2ND FLOOR CAFE LUNCH TO-GO & DINE-IN
2ND FLOOR CAFE BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENUS
Pre-order your meals by calling 780-496-2997
Disclaimer: While we do our best to cater to allergies/food restrictions, we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur.