The Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) operates the 2nd Floor Cafe. We strive to prepare fresh and affordable homemade meals for dine-in and take-out. The cafe is open to the general public, not just to MWSA members.
2nd Floor, 2610 Hewes Way NW
(Above the Mill Woods Edmonton Public Library)
Edmonton, AB T6L 0A9
Follow us on Instagram: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
2ND FLOOR CAFE NEWS
Updated: Jan 23, 2022
- Cinnamon Bun Day is every Thursday.
- 2023 Liver & Onions Days:
- Friday February 17, 2023
- Monday March 6, 2023
- Friday March 24 , 2023
- MWSA Frozen Meals (heat2Eat) are now available for purchase
- MWSA is open for dine-in and take-out. No restrictions.
- Livers & Onions Day is on the last Friday of every month.
- SAVE TIME! CALL AHEAD! You can call ahead of time for your lunch pick-up, so you don't have to wait. Just give us a call at 780-944-5926 (Cafe Counter), Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or outside cafe hours, 780-496-2997 (MWSA Office).
MILL WOODS SENIORS ASSOCIATION 2ND FLOOR CAFE'S
FAMOUS HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
Our cinnamon buns are made in-house in our commercial kitchen by Chef Daniel. They are baked fresh every THURSDAY morning.
WHAT: FRESH HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
WHEN: EVERY THURSDAY, available at 10:00 AM until we sell out
WHERE: MWSA, 2ND FLOOR, 2610 Hewes Way NW Edmonton, AB
Allergy Alert! Our cinnamon buns contain wheat, dairy, and eggs.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING A LOCAL, REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
MILL WOODS SENIORS ASSOCIATION 2ND FLOOR CAFE HEAT2EAT FROZEN MEALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
2ND FLOOR CAFE LUNCH TO-GO & DINE-IN
2ND FLOOR CAFE BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENUS
Pre-order your meals by calling 780-496-2997
Disclaimer: While we do our best to cater to allergies/food restrictions, we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur.