The Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) operates the 2nd Floor Cafe. We strive to prepare fresh and affordable homemade meals for dine-in and take-out. The cafe is open to the general public, not just to MWSA members.
2nd Floor, 2610 Hewes Way NW
(Above the Mill Woods Edmonton Public Library)
Edmonton, AB T6L 0A9
Follow us on Instagram: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
2ND FLOOR CAFE NEWS
Updated: Oct 4, 2022
- Cinnamon Bun Day is every Thursday.
- MWSA Frozen Meals (heat2Eat) are now available for purchase
- MWSA is open for dine-in and take-out. No restrictions.
- Livers & Onions Day is on last Friday of every month.
- SAVE TIME! CALL AHEAD! You can call ahead of time for your lunch pick-up, so you don't have to wait. Just give us a call at 780-944-5926 (Cafe Counter) or 780-496-2997 (MWSA Office).
HOW TO ORDER FOOD FROM OUR WEBSITE
***2ND OPTION: ORDER BY PHONE with your credit card. Call 780-496-2997.***
Thank you for the support!
HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
Our cinnamon buns are made in-house in our commercial kitchen by Daniel, our chef. They are baked and packaged THURSDAY morning.
WHAT: FRESH HOMEMADE CINNAMON BUNS
WHEN: EVERY THURSDAY, available at 10:00 AM until we sell out
WHERE: MWSA, 2ND FLOOR, 2610 Hewes Way NW Edmonton, AB
Allergy Alert! Our cinnamon buns contain wheat, dairy, and eggs.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING A LOCAL, REGISTERED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION.
2ND FLOOR CAFE LUNCH TO-GO & DINE-IN
BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENUS
MWSA FROZEN MEAL PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
MWSA 2ND FLOOR CAFE, LUNCH SPECIALS (Updated each week)
Pre-order your meals by calling 780-496-2997
Disclaimer: While we do our best to cater to allergies/food restrictions, we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur.