Mill Woods Seniors Association Frozen Meal Program (Heat2Eat)
A selection of individually-portioned meals made with quality ingredients, frozen for your convenience, especially if you live on your own. All meals are prepared by the head chef in our commercial kitchen, following all public health and safety regulations.
Our Heat2Eat meals have the following benefits:
- CONVENIENT. The frozen meals are fully-cooked and are packaged in microwave and oven-safe containers; just reheat and serve. The meals do not need to be thawed before heating.
- HEALTHY OPTION. These individual homestyle meals are made with fresh, quality ingredients for your nutrition needs.
- OPEN TO PUBLIC. You do not have to be a member of the Mill Woods Seniors Association to order the frozen meals.
How to Purchase MWSA's Heat2Eat Frozen meals (starting Tuesday April 5, 2022):
- In person, during regular business hours
- Online (pick-up only at this time)
- Over the Phone (pick-up only at this time): 780-496-2997
Call ahead of time to arrange for pick-up.
Frozen Meal (Heat2Eat) Selections
(Please check this list for latest stock updates. Thanks!)
Frozen Meal Entrees, 400g, $9 each
- Beef Lasagna (currently out of stock, updated June 3, 2022)
- Chicken Stew with rice (GF)
- Codfish with roasted red bell pepper sauce (GF)
- Herb Chicken with rice pilaf and broccoli
- Peruvian Pork Stew with rice (GF)
- Roast Beef with mashed potatoes and gravy (GF)
- Pesto Shrimp Pasta
- Spaghetti & Meatballs (currently out of stock, updated June 3, 2022)
- Stuffed Chicken with feta cheese and spinach, mashed potatoes, and vegetables (GF)
- Veggie Lasagna (V)
Now available! Frozen Soup, 9 oz., $5 each
- Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup (GF, V)
- Creamy Roasted Bell Pepper & Tomato Soup (GF, V)
- Mushroom Soup (GF, V)
- Potato & Bacon Soup (GF)
- Split Pea & Ham (GF)