The Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) operates the 2nd Floor Cafe. We strive to prepare fresh and affordable homemade meals for dine-in and take-out. The cafe is open to the general public, not just to MWSA members.
2nd Floor, 2610 Hewes Way NW
(Above the Mill Woods Edmonton Public Library)
Edmonton, AB T6L 0A9
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00 AM-2:30 PM
Follow us on Instagram: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
Like/Follow us on Facebook: 2ndFloorCafeYeg
2ND FLOOR CAFE NEWS
Updated: March 20, 2023
- Thank you everyone for joining us for Mill Woods Dining Week!
- Cinnamon Bun Day is every Thursday.
- 2023 Liver & Onions Days:
- Tuesday April 11
- Friday April 28
- MWSA Frozen Meals (heat2Eat) are now available for purchase
- SAVE TIME! CALL AHEAD! You can call ahead of time for your lunch pick-up, so you don't have to wait. Just give us a call at 780-944-5926 (Cafe Counter), Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or outside cafe hours, 780-496-2997 (MWSA Office).
2ND FLOOR CAFE LUNCH TO-GO & DINE-IN
2ND FLOOR CAFE BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENUS
Pre-order your meals by calling 780-496-2997
Disclaimer: While we do our best to cater to allergies/food restrictions, we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur.