- A monthly newsletter and email updates to inform you of the latest events and news.
- Access to MWSA programs, activities, and events such as card games, floor curling, dance classes, art classes, exercise classes, learning opportunities, and more!
- Reduced Fees on programs.
- Discounts on annual passes to City of Edmonton Recreation Centers.
Become a member today!
It's as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Register online or visit us in person to fill out the membership form.
2. Pay your membership fee.
3. Receive membership card. Enjoy the benefits of being an MWSA Member.
- MWSA offers Associate Membership to persons 45+, with the sponsorship of an MWSA Member.
- Associate Members are able to access MWSA programming at member rates.
- Priority for registration of classes will go to members, non-seniors are welcome to participate in MWSA programming at non-member rates
- Non-seniors are welcome to attend our special events, evening and Saturday programs
MWSA Member's Code of Conduct & Waiver
By accepting Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) membership, I also accept the following and agree to abide by them.
- Code of Conduct
- Everyone will be protective of the safety, well-being, and goodwill of members, staff, volunteers, visitors, and the Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA).
- Everyone will refrain from any action that disrupts or disturbs the morale, efficiency, safety, or normal operation of MWSA.
- Everyone will conduct themselves in a respectful manner when dealing with members, staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Physical attacks, verbal attacks, sexual harassment, and discrimination based on ethnicity and sexual orientation, or use of electronic or social media for attacks or slander on members, staff, volunteers, and visitors will not be tolerated and will lead to expulsion from MWSA premises.
- Non-members and/or visitors who violate any of the above shall be denied participation in MWSA programs or services and access to MWSA premises.
- Depending on the seriousness of the violation of items d) or e), and at the discretion of the Executive Director and/or the Board of Directors, the incidents may be reported to external authorities.
- Member’s Photograph. We will be taking your photo for our database, and to identify you in case of an emergency.
- Photography. MWSA may have a photographer to take pictures of participants and events. If you do not wish to be included in the picture, please move out of the range of the camera. If you are not sure, please ask the photographer to show you the picture at the time it was taken. Although MWSA and the authorized photographers do everything that is reasonably possible to accommodate your wishes, if you come across something that was missed, please notify the photographer, or the Executive Director, to help us rectify the situation.
- E-mail Communications. MWSA will use the provided e-mails to send weekly newsletters and notifications to promote programs and activities, or to inform members of any changes or additions to our events. If you choose not to receive e-mails, we will not be able to send any notification to you. MWSA generally does not send notifications via Canada Post.
- Program Waiver. As an MWSA member, if you choose to participate in activities, you will be required to sign a waiver to release MWSA from any liability arising out of your participation.
NOTE: MWSA does not release personal information to any individual or to external organizations without your consent. Thank you for joining us! We are very happy to welcome you as a member of MWSA.