- It's Here!! Winter 2019 Guide (Click link). Also available as a printed copy at the Centre.
- Program Registrations Starts Monday December 10, 2018
- Reminder: Tuesday Dec 11 we are closed at 6 PM and Thursday Dec 13, we are closed at 4:30 PM
- Christmas Dinner is now sold out! If you were thinking of going, you can put your name on a wait list, in case we get last minute cancellations. We look forward to seeing you Friday!
- Craft Time Change of Date: We are moving the previously scheduled Craft Time on Dec 13 to Friday Dec 21 from 10-11:30 AM. We'll be making Christmas Ornaments with special guests!
- Upcoming Presentations: EPL Tech Time, Friday Dec 14 from 12:15-1:45 PM
- Cooking Demo: Monday Dec 10 from 2:00-3:30 PM. Kevin will be here to show you how to make gingerbread muffins! (Yum!)
- Outing to Castrol Raceway: Please sign up by Wed Dec 12, 2018 at the latest. We need a minimum of 20 to run program.
- Important Notice: Please do not leave your belongings, especially your phones and laptops, unattended at MWSA and at the library. Our community constables have noted there has been a high incident of cell phone theft in the area, particularly the new iPhone.
- MWSA ED Celeste Nicholson & MWSA Board Member Deb Alloway were on CBC Edmonton AM Friday Sept 14, 2018 to talk about how great our seniors centre is!
- MWSA's Cinnamon Buns were discussed on CBC Edmonton Radio Snack Checker on Wednesday Sept 12, 2018
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.