- Winner of the Free Class of your Choice at MWSA at our Health & Wellness Fair was MWSA Member and Front Desk volunteer, Trudy Papsdorf! Congratulations, Trudy!
- April 2019 Newsletter
- Upcoming Free Spring 2019 Class Demos: Walk, Talk, Stretch (Tues Apr 9 from 10:45-11:45 AM); Bollywood Dance Class (Thurs Apr 11 from 3:30-4:00 PM); New! Strong Body, Fun Life (Friday April 12 from 11-12 Noon), Pilates for Beginners, (Sat Apr 13 from 12-1 PM.) Please RSVP for these classes!
- Tuesday April 9 MWSA is closed at 4:30 PM (no evening pickleball). MWSA is also an Advance Poll Location. You can vote here on Tues April 9 from 10 am-8 pm. Remember to bring Authorized Identification.
- Outing to Enjoy Centre/Craft Fair in St. Albert--there are still spaces available on the bus. Cost: $15 for members/$20 non-members. Includes bus transportation and admission to craft fair. Please register by Tuesday Apr 9, 2019.
- Upcoming! Rocking Collage Workshop, April 13 from 9:30-12:30 PM. Spots still available!
- Upcoming Workshop: Pysanky Egg Workshop on Wed Apr 17. There are still spaces available. Cost: $25 for members/$30 non-members. Includes all supplies.
- Reminder: Many thanks from the Nomination Committee to the members who submitted their application for the Board. To successfully achieve MWSA’s mission, vision and values, the Board requires certain skillsets, training, and experience to properly govern. In order to move forward, MWSA must acknowledge and accept that the association has grown and developed from its early years to the magnificent senior center it is today.Therefore, nominations will not be accepted on the floor at the AGM. Nominations are now closed. Save the date: AGM is March 28, 2019.
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.