Seniors Home Supports Program
**COVID-19 UPDATE: MWSA currently is closed to the public, but our Home Supports Program is still running! If you need referrals, please call Jenny at 587-594-7884, Monday-Friday, 10 am-3 pm.**
Could you or a senior you know in Edmonton use some help around the house? Our Home Supports Coordinator at the Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) can refer you to screened, reliable service providers for free.
- snow shoveling
- home maintenance such as painting, roofing, odd jobs
- yard maintenance such as grass cutting and tree care or removal
- housekeeping including laundry, cleaning and meal preparation
- downsizing and/or moving
- dog walking
How the Program Works:
- When seniors contact MWSA, they are given referrals to service providers.
- Seniors contact the service provider and discuss the work they need to be done and the costs.
- The senior then selects a service provider that fits their needs.
- Seniors are not charged for the referral but will pay a fee to the service provider for completing the work.
Need more info or would like a referral?
Please call us at 587-594-7884
Business and Independent Contractors
If you are a local business or an independent contractor who provides snow removal, yard work, housekeeping, minor home repair or any service that can help a senior stay in their home longer, we encourage you to register with our program.