- MWSA ED Celeste Nicholson & MWSA Board Member Deb Alloway were on CBC Edmonton AM Friday Sept 14, 2018 to talk about how great our seniors centre is!
- MWSA's Cinnamon Buns were discussed on CBC Edmonton Radio Snack Checker on Wednesday Sept 12, 2018
- Fall 2018 Program Registrations. You can still register for many of our classes that will start this week!
- Fall 2018 Fall Programs Cancelled: Improve Your Balance, Total Body Conditioning, Spanish for Beginners, Mixed Media Collage (Sept 22/29)
- Free Classical Music Concert, Saturday Sept 22 from 11-12 Noon. Free! Open to the public
- Vintage Fashion Show--70% of tickets sold already! Buy your tickets early if you want to come to the event!
- Wine Fridge Raffle Winner: Kathy Wotherspoon. Thank you everyone for purchasing tickets and supporting our fundraising efforts.
- September 2018 Newsletter, Thanks to Muriel!
- Annual General Report 2018
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.