Health & Well Being
Health & Well Being Programs at the Mill Woods Seniors Activity Centre keep our seniors healthy, active, and engaged. We have many physical activities like Floor Curling, Line Dancing, Yoga, Keep Fit and more! As well, we have monthly presentations on health, wellness, and other topics. And on top of it all, we have a nutrition program with cooking demonstrations, presentations on nutrition, and we are a pick-up location for Meals on Wheels.
- 2ND FLOOR CAFE is now open for breakfast and lunch. We have fresh, healthy meals for seniors at affordable prices. We welcome the general public.
- NUTRITION PRESENTATIONS on healthy diets
- COOKING DEMONSTRATIONS once a month. See Monthly Special Events Calendar for more details.
- MEALS ON WHEELS on site. You can purchase your Meals on Wheels items at our Centre.
- KEEP FIT
- LINE DANCING
- CHAIR ZUMBA
- PARTIES: Cultural Celebrations, Christmas Dinner, Curling Banquet, Monthly Birthday Parties
The Mill Woods Seniors Activity Centre hosts monthly presentations on a variety of topics for seniors, including: effective communication, health and wellness, financial literacy, nutrition and diet, and other educational topics! Presentations are free to attend, but please register ahead of time by calling 780 496 2997 or in person.