- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE: TIME CHANGE, 10:45-11:45 AM. (Page 9 in Winter Program Guide)
- WINTER 2018 PROGRAM GUIDE is here! We have your favourite programs and new exciting ones this season! Registrations on now.
- Members Exclusive Deal! Register Early, Save $10! Discount valid for classes totalling $70 or more when you register before December 22, 2017 by 4 PM. Members must have valid 2018 membership for Winter 2018 programs.
- Cancelled: Exercise While Travelling (Dec 4-18, 2017)
- New! Special Guests: MLA Denise Woollard and Minister of Seniors Lori Sigurdson will be visiting MWSA on Wed Dec 6 from 11:15 AM- 12:15 PM
- Christmas Dinner (Fri Dec 8) is SOLD OUT. If you missed out, you can add your name on the wait list in case there are some extra tickets.
- New Volunteer Opportunity! We are looking for a Cribbage Program Lead. Time Commitment: weekly, every Thursday from 12-2:30 PM. Volunteer would help run program and act as the program liaison. Some training would be provided, but must be good with people and have some knowledge of the game. If interested or more details, please call 780-496-2997 and ask for Karen (Program Coordinator).