- Fall 2017 Registration is now open. To register for classes, please come to the Front Desk to fill out Registration Form.
- Fall 2017 Program Guide is now available. You can also pick one up at the Front Desk.
- We are still looking for volunteers at MWSA. Along with Front Desk and Kitchen Help, we also have one-time events. If you are only interested in being an event volunteer (once or twice a month), please ask for Maiyra at the Front Desk.
- New! International Travel Presentation: Wednesday August 30 from 10-11 AM If you interested in going on group tours to international places with MWSA members, come to this meeting to learn more about travel opportunities.
- MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Maiyra--780 508 9359.
- MWSA Volunteer Program Leads Wanted (for the Fall): Walking Group, Scrap-booking/Card Making, Choir Program Lead, Travel Club Lead (for international travel). If you or someone you know is interested in any of these positions, please get in touch with Karen (MWSA Program Coordinator).
- New Addition! English Conversation Practice-- Mondays, August 14-28, 2017 from 10:30-12:30 PM. No cost.
- Reminder--The 2nd Floor Cafe will be closed Fridays, starting Friday July 28, 2017. We will resume normal cafe hours, starting in September. Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you in the cafe, Monday-Thursday.
- August 2017 Special Events Calendar. Check it out! There are lots of different events this month.