- May 2018 Newsletter Thanks to Muriel V, our Summer student!
- New! Drop-in Art, Saturdays 10-12 Noon from May until end of June. Cost: $2 M/$5 NM. Bring your own projects & materials to work on, while socializing and getting inspiration from other artists.
- Did you know, we have Mind2Meditation, Thursdays, 9:00 AM-10:30 AM. Free for members.
- Free Photography Workshops at Mill Woods EPL, Thursdays 7-8:30 PM. May 10: Exposure: Learn to Use different features on your SLR Camera. May 17 is Portrait Photography (upstairs at MWSA!). May 24 is photo editing. For more info, go see EPL staff.
- Still looking-Urgent!! Parkway Bingo Volunteers Wanted! Date: Monday May 21, 2018. Location: Parkway Bingo, 8775 - 51 Ave. Shifts Available: 4:30-9:30 (9 volunteers); 9:30-12:00 Midnight (Same 6 People). Must be able to stand for long periods of time. If interested, please sign up at the Front Desk.
- Extended Times! BADMINTON Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:15 AM-12:15 PM, Effective May 1st-August 30, 2018
- NEW! PICKLEBALL TUESDAYS 12:30-2:00 PM,
New Start Time! PICKLEBALL THURSDAYS 12:30-2:00 PM, COST: $2M/$5 NM Effective May 1st-August 30, 2018
- New! Parkway Bingo Volunteers Wanted! Date: Monday May 21, 2018. Location: Parkway Bingo, 8775 - 51 Ave. Shifts Available: 4:30-9:30 (9 volunteers); 9:30-12:00 Midnight (Same 6 People). Must be able to stand for long periods of time. If interested, please sign up at the Front Desk.
- New! Membership & IT/Communications Committee Volunteers Wanted. Please leave your name at the Front Desk.
- New! We're looking for photos of you and your mother for our Mother's Day's event. If you have one you would like to share (photos will be returned), please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information on Suspicious Package found at Mill Woods Transit Centre on April 3, 2018, by Celeste Nicholson (MWSA ED). If you were there for Pickleball, please read.
- Annual General Report 2018
- Still looking! MWSA Volunteers Wanted to start ASAP: We are currently looking for: Kitchen Cashiers, Kitchen Helpers and Front Desk Staff. No experience necessary; training provided. Ideal volunteers: friendly, helpful, patient and enjoys learning on the job. Must be able to commit at least once a week, for 3 months. If interested or for more info, please get in touch with Volunteer Coordinator-780 508 9359.